This page describes how we protect your privacy and how we handle your data.
- We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about your visit
- This website makes use of Strava to get information about your rides, such as location data and photos.. We only request the data we really need to run this website.
- This website makes use of RideWithGps to get information about your rides, such as location data and photos.. We only request the data we really need to run this website.
- To take part in challenges or to claim your brevet, you need an account with Strava or RideWithGps. If the organization decides to make information public, this information is available without having an account.
- When you claim a brevet, you give permission to MyBrevet.cc to share your contact details (name and e-mailaddress with the organization you participate in).
- In case an organization requires extra information at the moment you indicate that you would participate, this information is only shared with this organization.
- We do not share your information with 3rth party
To measure visitors we use Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our website, how you arrive and how you navigate. We use this information to optimize King of Col. All this information is tracked anonymised
After connecting your Strava or RideWithGps account, we records some personal information such as your name, e-mail-address and location. We store the location to validate your brevets.
Your Strava data will be cached securely on our servers in order to provide a responsive user experience when using the site.
If you wish to delete your information (all), you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyBrevet has taken as many precautions as possible to prevent the loss, misuse of alteration of your personal information by using:
- Use of SSL encryption
- Our servers are Firewall protected
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
- Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Updates to this policy
MyBrevet.cc / VirtualChallenges.cc runs under the company license of RedBit S.C.S., Rue Emile Deltenre 24M, 7912 Saint-Sauveur - Belgium. For more information about RedBit contact email@example.comAny questions?